Sorry, there are no products in this collection
Crochet Therapy: The soothing art of savouring each stitch
Crochet Therapy will inspire you to pick up a hook and take some time out of your hectic day to dive into colorful whorls of yarn. Focus, relax, and become more mindful by making more than 20 simple and colorful projects comprised of crocheted mandalas, soothing circles, and other beautiful motifs. Each repetitive pattern helps you engage with your materials, increase your well-being, and unlock your creativity. Mindfulness exercises accompany the patterns and complement the therapeutic effect of crocheting for achieving calm, stress relief, and becoming 'effortlessly present' in your craft. Clear instructions and a host of finishing techniques round out the pretty projects and crocheted bounty.
Custom Knits 2 Book
n "Custom Knits 2", Wendy takes the techniques one step further, presenting patterns, formulas, tips and tricks for customising any type of knitted garment-for women, men or children. Each chapter in Custom Knits 2 begins with a tutorial and is then followed by a selection of patterns on which to practice what you learned
Nursery Stitch: 20 Projects to Make
- Here's a colorful needlecrafter's menagerie of cloth animal designs and toys that will delight babies and toddlers.
- Author Rebecca Shreeve presents easy-to-follow animal patterns for decorating babies' T-shirts, bibs, socks, blankets, and more.
- Additional patterns include a play mat embellished with friendly monsters, a whale towel, and a kitten pillow.
- There are templates for making charming, colorful stuffed-fabric toy animals. They include Ella the mouse, Olivia the sheep, Lucy the elephant, Luke the monkey, and Henry the Pig.
- A final project shows readers how to make a delightful cloth book filled with charming animal pictures babies will love.
- "Nursery Stitch's" concluding chapter explains all construction techniques - working with templates, transferring designs to fabric, using stabilizers, and perfecting a variety of hand stitches.
- Moms will have fun creating these animal-theme items and babies will be delighted by the results. Filled with color photos and pattern templates.
- No. of pages: 112.
The Knitted Alphabet Book
Give a personal decorative touch to knitted projects by adding an inspiring message, a special date, a beloved name or initials. This book shows readers how to hand knit every letter of the alphabet, plus numbers and punctuation marks, in 26 different fonts - from simple classic lettering to more ornate calligraphy and contemporary handwritten styles.