Sorry, there are no products in this collection
Custom Knits 2 Book
n "Custom Knits 2", Wendy takes the techniques one step further, presenting patterns, formulas, tips and tricks for customising any type of knitted garment-for women, men or children. Each chapter in Custom Knits 2 begins with a tutorial and is then followed by a selection of patterns on which to practice what you learned
Nursery Stitch: 20 Projects to Make
- Here's a colorful needlecrafter's menagerie of cloth animal designs and toys that will delight babies and toddlers.
- Author Rebecca Shreeve presents easy-to-follow animal patterns for decorating babies' T-shirts, bibs, socks, blankets, and more.
- Additional patterns include a play mat embellished with friendly monsters, a whale towel, and a kitten pillow.
- There are templates for making charming, colorful stuffed-fabric toy animals. They include Ella the mouse, Olivia the sheep, Lucy the elephant, Luke the monkey, and Henry the Pig.
- A final project shows readers how to make a delightful cloth book filled with charming animal pictures babies will love.
- "Nursery Stitch's" concluding chapter explains all construction techniques - working with templates, transferring designs to fabric, using stabilizers, and perfecting a variety of hand stitches.
- Moms will have fun creating these animal-theme items and babies will be delighted by the results. Filled with color photos and pattern templates.
- No. of pages: 112.